Discover the latest version
SIMPLANT 16 guides you from prosthetic planning to implant-based restorations.
With the open and flexible import interfaces in SIMPLANT, the clinician can have intuitive soft tissue and tooth setup views available for both partially edentulous and fully edentulous cases, prior to planning.
• For partially edentulous cases, SIMPLANT ensures that the correct relation between the impression, the tooth setup and the antagonist is retained when importing multiple 3D objects.
• For fully edentulous cases, the soft tissue view is automatically calculated from the scan prosthesis.
The Team-Up! app by SIMPLANT facilitates the team communication on SIMPLANT cases and is a great
communication tool for your patients to convince them of the dental implant treatment plan. Implant surgeons can now easily team-up with their referring dentists, labs or colleagues to discuss an implant planning case, all of this in the safe environment of the SIMPLANT Cloud.
• Easy SIMPLANT case communication through case sharing and synchronous exchange of notes between SIMPLANT software and the app, enabled by the safe SIMPLANT Cloud
• Great views of case data through 3D and 2D images
• A pleasant user-interface providing a clear overview of the implants with intuitive localization.
When featuring an ATLANTIS Abutment, the Immediate Smile concept combines the proven benefits of SIMPLANT guided surgery and the ATLANTIS patient-specific design into a solution that delivers considerable clinical and patient value.
• All components for guided implant placement and immediate, individualized temporization are available at one single surgical visit
• The ATLANTIS Abutment and temporary crown are delivered at implant installation and provide perfect conditions for individualized esthetics and healthy soft-tissue
Immediate Smile featuring ATLANTIS Abutment is implant-system independent and available for all major implant systems.