Project Manager Software
Materialise provides integrated software solutions for Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Manufacturing. By combining our high-end software technologies for 3D data with information management systems and process-automation, we deliver innovative solutions for clients in automotive, medical, engineering, software,… Materialise offers the opportunity to translate your business skills and organizational talent into unique and custom-made software.
Your tasks as a project manager include initiating, defining and delivering the customised software projects in close cooperation with colleagues and external clients. As a technical expert you advise and inform clients how Materialise can tackle their specific problems. You will work in an experienced team of project managers and software engineers who paved the way for Materialise to become world leader in the market of Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing.
• Through your experience with software development you are able to manage software projects from A to Z.
• You are familiar with standards in software design and –development.
• You feel confident in new and multidisciplinary environments and you have a strong focus on achieving your goals.
• You enjoy working with clients and colleagues.
• You have excellent communication skills in English. Proficiency in German is a strong advantage. Knowledge of French is an asset.
• You are willing to travel abroad.
Apply online via this link: