Engineering for Additive Manufacturing
You can count on our expertise when looking for solutions, saving you precious time and energy.
Materialise has more than 20 years of experience in Additive Manufacturing (AM) and is ready to put that wealth of experience to work for you.
We specialize in providing solutions for your most complex AM projects, and with the world’s largest AM machine park, can help you every step of the way, from initial design to a finished part.
Add value to your projects with Materialise's Engineering Services:
- Obtain designs that take full advantage of the endless possibilities offered by additive manufacturing
- Get precise digital replicas of your physical parts through optical or technical CT scanning
- Save weeks in geometry healing and reconstruction of CAD data, scan data and CFD/FEA meshes
- Save time by having designs modified directly on faceted data
- Obtain realistic FEA/CFD results through fast design iterations
Benefit from our experience in advanced file preparation for additive manufacturing:
- File repair of scan data or CAD assemblies
- Direct thickness creation on A-face CAD data
- Design of complex cuts for large parts, ensuring that the resulting components fit perfectly
- Making design changes or improvements dictated by the RP process directly on the STL model: e.g. adding reinforcement structures
- Transforming a surface model to a watertight STL model ready for RP production
Three good reasons to choose Materialise Engineering Services:
1. Carry out projects that were previously thought impossible
2. Take full advantage of the benefits of additive manufacturing
3. Obtain immediate results without training or a learning curve
Contact email@example.com for more info.