C++ software developer
Would you like to develop software products that make a difference in a big and growing software company?
Would you like to work in a flexible, innovation driven and international atmosphere?
Materialise is looking for C++ software engineers to further develop our digital CAD and other kernels.
Together with your colleagues in the Belgian office, you are an essential link in our R&D process and collaborate with over 200 developers distributed over our three development sites.
- Candidates possess good communication skills and are able to work accurately.
- You have experience with C++ and object oriented design and development.
- Experience with following concepts and technologies are a benefit: OO design patterns, STL, UML and computer graphics.
- You have a master degree (or equivalent by experience) in Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- A first working experience is appreciated but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Apply online via this link: