Materialise is looking for team-players with a sound knowledge of object oriented programming for our growing software research & development team. Together with your colleagues in the Belgian office, you are an essential link in our R&D process and collaborate with over 200 developers distributed over three development sites.
Depending on your interest, skills and competences we have multiple opportunities available:
- development and design of new applications
- development of our mature applications
- research development of our kernel algorithms
- development of shared components which are being integrated in our different applications.
- Candidates possess good communication skills and are able to work accurately.
- You have experience with either C# and other .NET technologies or C++ and object oriented design and development;
- Experience with following concepts and technologies are a benefit: OO design patterns, STL, .Net, UML and computer graphics;
- You have a master degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- A first working experience is appreciated but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Apply online via this link
or send your resume to:
Materialise - Technologielaan 15 - 3001 Leuven