Additive Manufacturing Software
MiniMagics: free STL file viewer. Fast STL inspection and compression
- Import and save .STL, .magics or .mgx files
- Compress STL files up to factor 20
- View parts and rotate, pan or zoom
- Detect bad edges and flipped triangles
- Make a section
- Request part information, such as XYZ measurements, volume, surface area or number of bad edges
- Measure parts
- Add text annotations
- Create a print-out of parts
- See all information included in the .magics file (like pictures, annotations, etc.)
- Extended measurement options - precise measurements every time
MiniMagics2 enables you to take accurate measurements from your STL files. Minimagics2 has been enhanced to enable you to take accurate measurements, using points, circles and planes.
- Enhanced visualization capabilities - quickly grasp complex projects
The increased view options in MiniMagics2 enable instant geometry appreciation. View options available now include shade, wireframe, shade & wire, triangle and transparent.
- Easy silent server installation option - install on multiple computers with ease
Minimagics2 includes a silent server installation option, specifically designed to ensure that organizations which do not allow individual employees to install their own software, can install MiniMagics2 with ease.